If you are experiencing mouth ailments associated with chemotherapy and radiation treatments, then this mouth rinse is for you!
Formulated specifically for oncology patients, this mouth rinse will help temporarily relieve common treatment symptoms and side effects, such as dry mouth, tenderness, sores, and more.
- Oncology Specific Formulation - Prevention Health Sciences’ over-the-counter (OTC) oncology mouth rinse has been formulated for use by patients going through chemo and radiation therapies. These treatments can result in uncomfortable mouth sores, ulcers, dry mouth, and other oral complications. This gentle mouth rinse is recommended and distributed by physicians to help soothe, alleviate, and control these side-effects, while also protecting the mucosal lining.
- Soothes and Protects - Unlike other mouthwash and rinse products that contain alcohol and other additives, our solution is fluoride-, alcohol- and dye-free. The highly effective formulation of low concentration hydrogen peroxide, sodium citrate, zinc, and glycerin protects and soothes. It provides temporary pain relief to irritated areas of the mouth, lips, and throat, and rehydrates and moisturizes the oral cavity to alleviate dry mouth symptoms.
- Oral Health Support - The addition of soothing natural menthol and peppermint oil will leave your mouth with a long-lasting clean and refreshed feel.
- Safe and Easy To Use - This mouth rinse is safe for all ages and easy to use and administer. Early and regular use will aid in protecting against dry mouth and uncomfortable oral complications, and help in the healing process of current mouth sores and ulcers. We recommend rinsing 3-5 times a day when undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation treatments. Adults and children ages 2 and older should gargle or swish around in the mouth for one minute, then spit out.
- Prevention Health Sciences - We believe that good oral health begins with prevention. We provide a line of oral rinses and mouthwashes that are free of harsh chemicals and ingredients, always naturally flavored, and dye- and alcohol-free. We also offer fluoride free options! Our line of oral care products are recommended by health care professionals for both oncology related oral issues as well as every day care and protection. We provide preventative solutions for proper oral health care!