Prevention Oncology Mouthwash - Soothing Mint (4-Pack - 16 Oz Each)
Prevention’s Oncology mouth rinse is the solution to all your chemotherapy- and radiation-related dental woes. No matter what issues you're facing, this product can help soothe them.
Our team of scientists developed this proprietary oral care formula to not only manage cancer-related soreness and sensitivity, but also to support overall dental hygiene and health by fighting plaque and more. Most mainstream mouthwashes contain alcohol, which kills off all bacteria in the mouth, including the good bacteria your mouth needs. Our long-lasting formula is created without alcohol, fluoride, harsh chemicals, dyes and artificial flavors, so you can rest assured that your mouth rinse is not doing the opposite of what it’s intended to do and causing you additional problems. What's more, its soothing mint flavor will leave your mouth feeling refreshed and clean for up to 12 hours!
Key Components of Oral Care 360:
Oncology Mouthwash Features:
Directions:Do not dilute. After brushing, swish 1 capful of rinse or more between teeth and gums for 1 minute. We recommend chemotherapy and radiation patients use this product 3 to 5 times daily.
Ingredients: glycerin, citric acid, deionized water, disodium EDTA, hydrogen peroxide, menthol, peppermint oil, poloxamer 407, sodium citrate, xylitol, zinc chloride
- VALUE-ADDED ORAL CARE: Our best care bundle for cancer oral health - buy 3 of our Oncology Mouthwash and get 1 for free. Our mouth rinse can help soothe such complications with chemo and radiation therapies, while also protecting the mucosal lining.
- KEEPS ORAL COMPLICATIONS AT A MINIMUM: Our over-the-counter mouth rinse is bacteria-selective, meaning it allows good bacteria to flourish while keeping bad germs at bay. By protecting healthy oral tissue, it helps curb cancer-related dental issues.
- SAFE, NO-BURN FORMULA: Made primarily of hydrogen peroxide, glycerin, menthol and zinc, this antibacterial formula is alcohol-, additive-, fluoride- and dye-free, as well as very gentle on the teeth and gums, which is why it comes physician-recommended.
- ANESTHETIC PROPERTIES: In addition to helping maintain oral hygiene, this mouthwash can provide temporary pain relief to irritated areas in and around the mouth. Rinsing 3-5 times per day is recommended for patients undergoing chemo or radiation therapy.
- WHY PREVENTION: At Prevention Health Sciences, we believe great oral health begins with prevention. Our line of oral care products is recommended by healthcare professionals for both oncology-related oral issues as well as everyday care and protection.