Prevention Alcohol-Free Mouth Sore Rinse 16 Ounce
- ULTIMATE ORAL PAIN RELIEF: Our team of dental scientists has developed this oral care formula as an oral debriding agent and oral wound cleanser. It not only manages soreness and sensitivity but also aids in healing and maintaining optimal dental hygiene and health. Mouth Sore Relief is listed as an over-the-counter (OTC) rinse with the FDA for helping heal and manage tissue inflammation caused by canker sores, braces or other dental appliances, injuries, and minor burns.
- SOOTHES & PROTECTS: Unlike other mouthwash and rinse products that contain alcohol and other additives, our solution is fluoride-, alcohol- and dye-free. The highly effective formulation protects and soothes with an all-natural, refreshing mint flavor. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, coupled with sodium citrate, zinc, and glycerin, helps heal and protect. They provide pain relief to irritated areas of the mouth, lips, and throat, while gently rehydrating and moisturizing the oral cavi
- ORAL HEALTH SUPPORT: Painful complications from braces, canker sores, and other sensitivities can be lessened when healthy oral tissue are protected and preserved. The addition of soothing natural menthol and peppermint oil will leave your mouth with a long-lasting clean and refreshed feel for up to 12 hours!
- SAFE & EASY TO USE: This hygienic mouth rinse is safe for all ages and easy to use and administer. Early and regular use will aid in protecting against uncomfortable oral complications, and help in the healing process of current mouth sores, burns, and ulcers. We recommend rinsing 3-5 times a day, or as needed when oral sores are present. Adults and children ages 2 and older should gargle or swish the rinse around in the mouth for one minute, then spit it out.
- PREVENTION HEALTH SCIENCES: We believe that good oral health begins with prevention. We provide a line of oral rinses and mouthwashes that are free of harsh chemicals and ingredients, always naturally flavored, and dye- and alcohol-free. We also offer fluoride-free options! Our line of oral care products is recommended by health care professionals for both oncology-related oral issues and everyday care and protection. We provide preventative solutions for proper oral health care!